Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Leicester 2 - 0 Chelsea Post Match Thread

4 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Redknapp saying post-match that Fofana will “be the best defender in Europe in a few years”

That’s some statement.

...and then proceeded to try and sell him. Good old Sky.

All he said is one day he’ll break maguires transfer record. If he does we won’t keep hold of him.

Wesley on Saturday night "not happy" being subbed.

Wesley tonight "take me off now !!!" 

Along with JJ absolute beast tonight MOTM

If JJ doesn't get recognised by England it will be a travesty, Only complement i can give him is that we haven't really missed  Ricky P this season.

On a side note how good was it to see Ricky P back.

Excellent night all round :scarf:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Didn’t really want to say it during the game. But dear god Albrighton have Chilwell some medicine. Knew he didn’t fancy it when his first touch was a dive 

Refreshing to see him in acres of space on the left, and not really give a shit. As opposed to getting excited, and then seeing an aimless ball lofted in.

28 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

The key difference for me this season is the mental resilience of the players.  That and the fact that we are now beginning to see signs of killing off the game in a controlled, professional manner.

Brilliant.  

Said it at the end of that Man Utd. game in the summer - to miss out in such an agonising, slow-motion car crash of a way was going to be the making or breaking of the lads. The signs this year really have been encouraging. It looks like that let-down matured a lot of our young lads and helped build rather than further shatter our mentality.

I'm still not sure we've completely lost our soft underbelly - those home losses early on stung, and it was the second round of games that ruined us last time - which are incoming after Brentford. But if we can keep up this rich vein of form, having navigated some tough, tough fixtures already, and get to that Liverpool game next month still in and around the top spot, I'll be quietly confident of the top four at least this time around... if not something even more special. :celebrate:

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, OadbyBlue said:

Such a strange feeling going into games like this, Tottenham, Man Utd etc on an equal footing with players in the opposition who genuinely wouldn’t get into our XI.

I chatted to my 15 year.old lad the other day, and said to him I felt man utd edged us. 

He said, what de gea over schmeichel? Shaw? Lindelhof? Maguire? Fred? McTominay? Martial? Even Pogba and Wan Bissaka would be unlikely to.make our team. 

Oh yeah, son. You have a point. 

• Like 1

Just now, Paninistickers said:

I chatted to my 15 year.old lad the other day, and said to him I felt man utd edged us. 

He said, what de gea over schmeichel? Shaw? Lindelhof? Maguire? Fred? McTominay? Martial? Even Pogba and Wan Bissaka would be unlikely to.make our team. 

Oh yeah, son. You have a point. 

We even get more penalties than them this season 

• Haha 1

Lost for words for a change. Absolutely top draw all over the field.
We are showing what I knew we could do this season and really push for the title.

I could go on for hours about every individual but I’ll rather just say this:

our best 11 Is the best 11 in the league

this is the best team we’ve had in our entire history.

Fantastic times!!

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Erm ... knock knock sky ... we are top of the league and just put in one of the finest overall displays you’ll see. Can we talk about that pleaee? Just for a minute lol  

They don't need to analyse Leicester's game as Maddison has already done it for them!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2