Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
justfoxes

Leicester 2 - 0 Chelsea Post Match Thread

I thought Timmy had his best game since returning from injury which was really pleasing to see.   Hopefully Timmy can continue to build on his progress-  I thought Albrighton's form really helped out rather than us having high expectations for his return.   It will be nice if it can be the case for Ricardo as well with our current form helping to ease him in.  

Edited by The Blur
  • Like 1

Some very complimentary things being said in the match comments on the bbc. My favourite:

"Leicester City are everything I wish my club ( Newcastle United) could be.
In the words of KK " I'd love it..just love it.." if Leicester City won the Premier League AGAIN !"

Getting Ricky on the pitch bodes well. Having his pace and energy to bring on in Albrighton's position is a big plus. Also, it gives us the option to bed him back in while Castagne and Justin are still killing it. Starting him at RB against Brentford might well be the icing on the cake if he's ready.

• Like 1

We have more fit players than at the start of the season.

The players coming back are as good or better than those who got us to the to of the table.

We're offloading the deadwood.

We might even improve the squad in January.

The second half of the season can be better than the first half.

We are definitely contenders.