Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

Ainsley Maitland-Niles - Going to WBA

16 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Ah the old Wikipedia page that ANYONE can edit 🤦‍♂️

From looking at the IP Address of whoever made the change it was a Leicester fan as well haha

Edited by moore_94
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

finishing 7th wouldn't look silly at all. If we finish 7th it is what it is and it would give us a platform to build again. 

Look at the end of the day we could at the weekend be back to full strength (bar Praet) with a new player in the mix to its a great position to be in and instead of last season where our players were falling like flies we actually have competition all over the pitch. 

I’m happy when everyone is fit but even then we need a striker,  for 3 seasons now. I just hope it doesn’t cost us. 

20 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

We need quality to push on with proven players, there is a time and place for up and coming players this is not it.

We're not looking for anything more than cover. 

We quite obviously don't want to spend any money right now, that should be clear to everyone. 

We're just looking for a body who can string two passes together to step in when YT needs a rest or gets kicked. 

We don't even really want to buy anyone, we're clearly seeking someone we can get on loan and I imagine the delay as the same with Under, we're trying to avoid any obligations to buy permanently. 

If we couldn't afford or didn't want to spend on a winger permanently in the summer, when we clearly are in desperate need of more quality in attack, then we're definitely not going to splurge on a centre mid now when we've got two of the best in the country as first choice.