Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Gray joins Bayer Leverkusen

9 minutes ago, Wizerud said:

Came off the bench and just scored on his Leverkusen debut. Good for him.

Edit: Nice finish too, amazingly.

...this could be the worse thing that could have happened to him!!!

He never stopped trying to replicate that goal against United. He really needs to be grafting and working for his teammates and play himself into the squad. I really want him to succeed and he can be the player we believe he can be, but when success comes to him so early, it is not good.

Let's be clear. He had plenty of opportunities under Rodgers. 

It was his decision to run down his contract and therefore make himself not really available for selection. His lack of game time over the last year has really been his doing. 

If he'd signed a new deal (it was offered) he wouldn't have been left out in the cold and would have had appearances this season. He wanted to leave, fair enough, but let's not pretend he was treated unfairly lol

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

??

I don't think anyone has a problem with him celebrating a goal whatsoever. However, I don't think a celebration that's supposed to be a slight on his time here (if 'shackles off' is in fact what he's trying to say) backs up this suggestion of him as being ultra professional and humble, that's all. I hope he continues to get goals but I don't think we'll miss him in the slightest.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Feed The Yak!! said:

I don't think anyone has a problem with him celebrating a goal whatsoever. However, I don't think a celebration that's supposed to be a slight on his time here (if 'shackles off' is in fact what he's trying to say) backs up this suggestion of him as being ultra professional and humble, that's all. I hope he continues to get goals but I don't think we'll miss him in the slightest.

Did you expect him to be delighted with the last year he's had at the club then? He's not been given any sort of game time. Good luck to him I say. I'd do the same in his shoes, it's absolutely no slight on his personality that he decided to celebrate his first goal in a year in that way.

Think it's about time Leicester fans started to grow a thicker skin with this sort of thing.

• Like 1