Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Gray joins Bayer Leverkusen

Interesting that he's only on a 18 month contract. Could be a real make or break move for him. Good luck to the lad, he was so exciting when we first signed him, but seems to need perfect man management to stay at a good level.

I always preferred him on the right as a direct winger than on the left as a poor ronaldo impersonator.

I think that's a brilliant move for him considering how poor he has been for us overall.

I still think there's some real quality in there somewhere, but it was evidently never going to come out here having failed under numerous managers.

Wish him the best - new country, new team & new start.

8 minutes ago, LVocey said:

Interesting that he's only on a 18 month contract. Could be a real make or break move for him. Good luck to the lad, he was so exciting when we first signed him, but seems to need perfect man management to stay at a good level.

I always preferred him on the right as a direct winger than on the left as a poor ronaldo impersonator.

100% he moves back to England next Jan. To either a newly promoted team to the prem or someone pushing for promotion in the championship. 

Absolutely good luck to him. It's probably time to move on perhaps but he's nevertheless a part of the most successful period of our history. Sometimes it's time to move as it was for Krameric who is a great example of how the future can pan out. He should go with our blessings and hope for a great future career. 

He was always one of those players our fans loved to hate. Been quite a few down the years. Some of the criticism was more than deserved but reading the comments again in here I dont get what some people's problems are.

Talking about his complexion and personality? Probably spoken by bald, fat pub men who can't get an erection and live for a rib eye steak at flaming hero on a matchday. Tossers

Edited by Gamble92
  • Haha 3