Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Gray joins Bayer Leverkusen

On 14/02/2021 at 11:19, Fox92 said:

People don't let go do they. You wanted him to leave, and when he finally leaves still continue to take the piss out of him.

its just interesting to see how old players are doing in general, but theres defo some extra for demarai cause he always seemed like the kind of player who had all the tools to succeed. i think most of us are perfectly comfortable with however well he goes on to do elsewhere. is just interesting to see it

• Like 3

On 16/02/2021 at 19:01, Lambert09 said:

all seems fair enough to me 

He's got a rep on here as a bit of a dullard, but his interview was pretty good by footballer standards. I think we all expected Grey to do what Barnes is doing now, but he just never did. I hope he has a successful career.

• Like 2

On 16/02/2021 at 19:01, Lambert09 said:

all seems fair enough to me 

Think he comes across really well there. 

As much as I think on the field it didn't work for him & he didn't offer us much, it's funny how because he's a bit dramatic on social media that people think he didn't work hard or didn't like the guy personally.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Came on in the last 15 minutes of the match against Augsberg. Leverkussen trailed by one goal to nil.

Leverkussen got a last minute equaliser. Dimmy with the assist. 50 minutes played. One goal. Two assists.

Happy for him. I always liked the guy and wanted him to succeed wherever he ends up. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1