Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Gray joins Bayer Leverkusen

12 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Let's be clear. He had plenty of opportunities under Rodgers. 

It was his decision to run down his contract and therefore make himself not really available for selection. His lack of game time over the last year has really been his doing. 

If he'd signed a new deal (it was offered) he wouldn't have been left out in the cold and would have had appearances this season. He wanted to leave, fair enough, but let's not pretend he was treated unfairly lol

Next we'll have Brummies flooding the Leverkusen social media pages right now with claims of Gray being a slave at 'Liechester'

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Did you expect him to be delighted with the last year he's had at the club then? He's not been given any sort of game time. Good luck to him I say. I'd do the same in his shoes, it's absolutely no slight on his personality that he decided to celebrate his first goal in a year in that way.

Think it's about time Leicester fans started to grow a thicker skin with this sort of thing.

He's not had any game time this season because he didn't want to sign a new deal. 

Fair enough if he wanted to leave but you can't then moan about not playing lol

He made himself pretty much unavailable for selection when he turned down a new deal.

7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Did you expect him to be delighted with the last year he's had at the club then? He's not been given any sort of game time. Good luck to him I say. I'd do the same in his shoes, it's absolutely no slight on his personality that he decided to celebrate his first goal in a year in that way.

Think it's about time Leicester fans started to grow a thicker skin with this sort of thing.

The lack of game time is down to himself and not the club why should he expect to play if he’s chosen  to not sign a new contract . 

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I just don't think it's outrageous to suggest that most players, when scoring on their debut, wouldn't expend the effort to make a dig at their old club. Think Demarai is more the exception than the rule in that case.

Anyway, like you say it's no use getting riled up about it, was more just an amusing observation than anything else.

32 minutes ago, Feed The Yak!! said:

I just don't think it's outrageous to suggest that most players, when scoring on their debut, wouldn't expend the effort to make a dig at their old club. Think Demarai is more the exception than the rule in that case.

Anyway, like you say it's no use getting riled up about it, was more just an amusing observation than anything else.

Do you think that was a dig then? Didn't come across that way to me in the slightest. More of a celebration for his own personal problems of the last year.

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Do you think that was a dig then? Didn't come across that way to me in the slightest. More of a celebration for his own personal problems of the last year.

Nope, the Foxestalk moguls have him banged to rights. He's disrespected the club after all the nice things we've said about him. Burn him!! 

Any forward can score in that league. Gray will bang in goals (and good for him!); people will get triggered on here every weekend. Kramaric will keep scoring goals and we’ll talk about him like we blew our chance with Batistuta. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, The_77 said:

Any forward can score in that league. Gray will bang in goals (and good for him!); people will get triggered on here every weekend. Kramaric will keep scoring goals and we’ll talk about him like we blew our chance with Batistuta. 

It's the Budesliga not the SPL. It's one of the best leagues in the world. 

• Like 1

Damn. I would have watched the game if I'd remembered.

Hilarious celebration. Even in another country and in another team he still ruffles the feathers here.

One day we're going to play Leverkusen. Gray will score. And celebrate in front of our fans. And we will go apeshit. Truly, truly apeshit.