Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

Guest Underfan

Didnt like the line up, seems to me no chance for an Under substition. A weak side of Fulham, one goal ahead than albrighton for perez for defense at most. Best luck for city though

Edited by Underfan

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

I think a lot of it comes from Bruce and Klopp calling him out for a challenge on Ritchie that wasn't even a foul and one on Salah which was cynical but pretty standard breaking up of play. Then he got sent off playing for the England U21s for a shocking challenge that the national media jumped on not long after.

But knowing my luck he'll do what that Southamptons guy did yesterday after I've said this.lol

For me it was when he got sent off for Englands U21's last time, that was a nasty tackle if memory serves me well. 

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

For me it was when he got sent off for Englands U21's last time, that was a nasty tackle if memory serves me well. 

Yeah really bad. No excuse for that one. It does appear to of been a one off though. Everyone makes a mistake at some point in their career. Especially in his position. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

FFS

You're getting very boring now, please stop banging on about how much you dislike Mendy 

WE'VE GOT THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!

He can’t the guy is secretly in love with Mendy and uses it has a smokescreen. Either that or he is a complete lowlife who has to moan about something in life as has no friends . He is a complete moron

Just now, peach0000 said:

Yeah really bad. No excuse for that one. It does appear to of been a one off though. Everyone makes a mistake at some point in their career. Especially in his position. 

He did tend to dive in off his feet quite a bit in his early appearances, but he seems to have got that part of his game under control now (hopefully not jinxed him for tonight).