Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

What has Daley-Campbell done to get so much shit? Academy players usually get nothing but praise lol

I bought Daily-Campbell to Maidstone in my Football Manager save and he has had the right-back spot from National League South all the way to the Prem! The boy is class!!

3 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

In preseason he was awful which didn't help. It's the only time I've seen him and I don't have a good impression of him from that.

At least you've given him some time eh?

He probably is, and there is no chance he will come on. But just think the reaction is a bit OTT.

Edited by RowlattsFox

3 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Why not Fofana? I scanned the starting lineup and just assumed he'd get a place...

Go to the back of the Room & write 100 times, though I have internet, I am Too lazy, to Catch up on my Teams injuries...I am plastic..!!

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

And not very good IMO

He was training with the first team yesterday. Hes one of the better ones to be fair, hes strong and has a good eye for a pass and a good shot too. As for the prem it's a massive step up but I can see why he might play him.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

At least you've given him some time eh?

He probably is, and there is no chance he will come on. But just think the reaction is a bit OTT.

Yeah I was just explaining where the sentiment has probably come  from. I'm not one to write off players that quick.

Perez must have been beyond horrendous in training at the start of the season to not get a look in. Since his return to the fold and Rodgers glowing reference about his determination and hard work, he's gone on to be awful recently and yet still gets a gig. Just shows how bad things must be.

43 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I'm glad Choudhury is being given a chance. Will hopefully give us the physicality in midfield that mendy can't.

Agreed, think he could be a gd player he's just that player that can be a bit reckless and get a red card lets hope that doesn't happen

• Like 1