Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

As a winger I have to say that Under is just better than Perez. We’ve all seen signs that Under has got the tools in his locker, whereas Ayoze’s locker seems to have been robbed bare. All just seems rather weird if I’m honest. 

it could just be that Under is a complete cnut and lines his lunchbox with pictures of Slimani. I dunno, but the kid sure done something wrong in Brendan’s eyes. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Didn't expect Choudhury to be playing

Mendy was just poor in the last game, he got out muscled and rightfully Hamza should get the chance. Mendy has played very well at times, but when he's having one of THEM games he might as well not be on the pitch. 

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Mendy was just poor in the last game, he got out muscled and rightfully Hamza should get the chance. Mendy has played very well at times, but when he's having one of THEM games he might as well not be on the pitch. 

He should consider maybe he is a better actor then a football player

I don't mind that team actually, he's not gone with a back five which I was dreading. I know Perez is useless on the right but Ricardo always seemed to play better with him there. Last chance for Choudhury you'd think. Hope we don't need any subs with 1 attacker and 8 defensive minded players to pick from.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Robert Jones with Lee Mason on VAR

This'll be the ref's 5th PL game. He's shown 2 reds in 4 games so far. Oops He's given 2 pens so far.

Edited by Jesus

7 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Probably no weirder than any other fan base. But yeah, we have our quota of tin-foil hat wearing window lickers.

Fuch you man, fuch you!!!  Trump won that goddamned election you slobbering left leaning commie. The Covid-19 variants have all sprung up in the places where the vaccines were tested (true actually, weird) and JFK was shot by an alien wearing George Bush’s face from a school book suppository. 

You know nothing Son Jnow

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

Yes Brendan! Thank the bloody lord!! 👏👏👏.

We have a very good chance of turning it around now. Will still be tough as Wilf is so good but Much more confident now without useless Mendy.

Saying that, not having Albrighton or Under in and having Perez instead is poor but hopefully Nacho steps up.

16 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

They will be open for you to moan about Hamza replacing your man and that we really miss Mendy if we don’t win.

1 minute is too much for Mendy tbh.

I will say though, it’s incredibly hypocritical that my opinion on Mendy is seen as a hypobole yet the amount of crap I’ve read above of sarcasm towards Hamza getting red cards or giving goals away is seen as ‘ok’.

Hamza came through our academy and he’s a local boy and has barely had a chance, done ok in Europe this year..yet gets slated all the time.

FFS

You're getting very boring now, please stop banging on about how much you dislike Mendy 

WE'VE GOT THE MESSAGE!!!!!!!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Shamomoa said:

He can be reckless sometimes though. Don't say that... let's hope uve not jinxed it 😵

I think a lot of it comes from Bruce and Klopp calling him out for a challenge on Ritchie that wasn't even a foul and one on Salah which was cynical but pretty standard breaking up of play. Then he got sent off playing for the England U21s for a shocking challenge that the national media jumped on not long after.

But knowing my luck he'll do what that Southamptons guy did yesterday after I've said this.lol