Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

16 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Like it, hope it works. This feels a little like last chance saloon for both Perez and Nacho

I don’t think so they can both play badly and they will be in the squad for the next game and the rest of the season because of a lack of attacking alternatives esp if Vardy gets injured. 

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Let’s rule Perez out of that conversation immediately as he is shit but the reason our win % with Albrighton is so hard is because of his overall impact on the team and unfortunately Under hasn’t done the same which is why I don’t think he is rated.

We wouldn't know because he barely gets a game :(

• Like 1

Just got home and flicking through the thread, can we stop with the Ünder obsessions now. Clearly the management don't rate him, for all the attributes people claims he brings. He hasn't been amazing when he's been given a chance, so I'm struggling to Ünderstand the legion of fanboy he has that pipe up before every game. If Rodgers doesn't want him I'd rather a youth team gain experience.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Seems a lot of our fans are unaware that Perez played the majority of last season as a right winger, have no idea who one of our subs are and expect us to magic a Vardy replacement out of nowhere. Gunna have to stop coming on this forum it does my swede in lol no idea how some of you lot function in life being so dumb 

If you start from the conclusion ('I can't wait to hard a massive public mardy on') you must realise that all of the above just gets in the way

2 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Seems a lot of our fans are unaware that Perez played the majority of last season as a right winger, have no idea who one of our subs are and expect us to magic a Vardy replacement out of nowhere. Gunna have to stop coming on this forum it does my swede in lol no idea how some of you lot function in life being so dumb 

I feel the same way. I spend way less time here than before. 

Just now, Facecloth said:

Just got home and flicking through the thread, can we stop with the Ünder obsessions now. Clearly the management don't rate him, for all the attributes people claims he brings. He hasn't been amazing when he's been given a chance, so I'm struggling to Ünderstand the legion of fanboy he has that pipe up before every game. If Rodgers doesn't want him I'd rather a youth team gain experience.

But they're the ones who signed him..

5 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

But they're the ones who signed him..

And since he's been here and trained here they obviously haven't seen enough from him. Previous management teams have signed and not used Slimani, Musa, and Silva in recent years, and I'm sure many more in the past. Liverpool signed Minamino and Van De Berg very recently and having barely played them have just packed them off on loan. It happens.

Edited by Facecloth

5 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

I don’t think so they can both play badly and they will be in the squad for the next game and the rest of the season because of a lack of attacking alternatives esp if Vardy gets injured. 

Yes,I was thinking now it is confirmed we will be looking for a striker in the Summer, they need to convince BR to be the one to stay, but just a guess