Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fulham vs LCFC - Match Thread - 03/02/2021

11 minutes ago, Buce said:

Oh, well.

At least no Mendy means the Samaritans get the night off.

They will be open for you to moan about Hamza replacing your man and that we really miss Mendy if we don’t win.

11 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

I like it. Remember Mendy hasnt played a lot of football recently maybe 2 games is too much at this moment for him. 

1 minute is too much for Mendy tbh.

I will say though, it’s incredibly hypocritical that my opinion on Mendy is seen as a hypobole yet the amount of crap I’ve read above of sarcasm towards Hamza getting red cards or giving goals away is seen as ‘ok’.

Hamza came through our academy and he’s a local boy and has barely had a chance, done ok in Europe this year..yet gets slated all the time.

Edited by deanolegend1989

Much better pre-match thread, back to normal with the negativity flowing, with squad players having to come in when we have injuries in certain departments. 

Dunno just maybe it will be a BR masterplan again? I think i will watch the game before i start cutting myself though. 

Come on you blues, more than enough talent to win. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Just got home and flicking through the thread, can we stop with the Ünder obsessions now. Clearly the management don't rate him, for all the attributes people claims he brings. He hasn't been amazing when he's been given a chance, so I'm struggling to Ünderstand the legion of fanboy he has that pipe up before every game. If Rodgers doesn't want him I'd rather a youth team gain experience.

Yeah.  pace and goals are over-rated.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I have absolutely nothing to base this on but..... Diamond?

Kasper

Ricardo     Evans         Soyuncu      Justin

Hamza

Tielemans      Maddison

Barnes

Perez           Nacho

Hope you're right with Perez and Nacho up front together. Hopefully 2 up top will give us more attacking options.

Although if that was on Brendan's mind why not go two up top against Leeds when we were losing?

I hope it's not Perez out wide.

Guest Hansifüx
1 minute ago, Aus Fox said:

I thought you were bored and had buggered off

Well the other match looks to be very one sided and this one could be still entertaining ... but more  like watching a car crash 

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

What has Daley-Campbell done to get so much shit? Academy players usually get nothing but praise lol

In preseason he was awful which didn't help. It's the only time I've seen him and I don't have a good impression of him from that.

• Like 1