Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Brighton (FA Cup) - Match Thread - 10/02/2021

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Seriously... why play that useless cvnt Perez again after his shocking performances of late?...

Give one of the youngsters a chance!!

Have you had a bad day mate? Seem awfully fuming with all things Leicester city. Maybe turn the tv off if it’s upsetting you this much.

• Like 3

We are so bad at corners we really ought to consider a tactic of kicking them out for a goal kick, that way we won't have to put up with the inevitable counter attacks when we can't beat the first man.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, youngvolki said:

people like you probably have been praying for him to have a bad match so that the people who "scream" for Under are in the wrong lol. 

Way to stand behind your players.

Btw there's not one positive Leicester player so far 

Where were you when he assisted vs. Arsenal etc. or scored in the Cup matches?  

People like me? Calm down young man.

I'm merely addressing the meltdown from some that Under is the second coming may not be quite true.

I support all players who wear the shirt. Doesnt mean I cant pass comment. I hope he has a blinder but I just dont think we'll get it from him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, youngvolki said:

people like you probably have been praying for him to have a bad match so that the people who "scream" for Under are in the wrong lol. 

Way to stand behind your players.

Btw there's not one positive Leicester player so far 

Where were you when he assisted vs. Arsenal etc. or scored in the Cup matches?  

Nobody wants him to do badly, just pointing out to all those people who every week are up in arms that he doesn't play, who insist he has all the attributes to be a match winner in games like the Wolves one recently, that they might be over egging his potential influence on the team.

• Like 1