Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Slavia 0-0 LCFC - Post Match Thread

Should have been 2 up at half time and had a penalty. Really whiff 2nd half but defensively we are so good at the minute and it's pretty much all Soyuncu's doing. He has been unbelievable. 

I thought Ndidi and Vardy were awful tonight, honestly wish they hadn't played haha.

16 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Read some of the comments in here and in the match thread. All about the ref and not about us being totally lacklustre. His issue was that he was being incredibly inconsistent with yellows /fouls and that isn’t the reason we didn’t win the game. 

True, but it all contributes.

38 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Wow. Just wow. You must be watching a different sport. People moan we were too defensive then moan we had a back 4?? We've barely got 4 fit defenders so of course we started with a back 4. All over us? I'd hardly go that far. You're as dramatic as their players every time a tackle went in. And what's the he got it wrong yet again comment. Yet again? We are 3rd in the league and still in 2 cups mate so he hasn't got much wrong, stop talking out your glute. 

Have you heard me moan about being too defensive....No  .If we’ve barley got 4 fit defenders then why did he go to a back 5 ? I’ll tell you why because they were all over us hence why he changed to a back 5 nothing dramatic  about it facts .Did  you not  see the pressure they had us under ad one point where we couldn’t get  out of our own  box. And the yet again comment is regarding this match and this match only as in he was wrong  yet again in this match , not t any other match or any other time .  I’m quite happy where we are and we’ve had a fantastic season considering the injuries we’ve had . So I’m not talking out my ass and I’m most definitely not your mate . 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Have you heard me moan about being too defensive....No  .If we’ve barley got 4 fit defenders then why did he go to a back 5 ? I’ll tell you why because they were all over us hence why he changed to a back 5 nothing dramatic  about it facts .Did  you not  see the pressure they had us under ad one point where we couldn’t get  out of our own  box. And the yet again comment is regarding this match and this match only as in he was wrong  yet again in this match , not t any other match or any other time .  I’m quite happy where we are and we’ve had a fantastic season considering the injuries we’ve had . So I’m not talking out my ass and I’m most definitely unot your mate . 

Frightening.  These people walk among us.   😳😳😳

• Haha 1