Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Aston Villa vs LCFC - Match Thread - 21/02/2021

11 minutes ago, les-tah said:

I’m in the half of fans that think Ricardo is a really good option on the wing. 

The other half is of the opinion why put a square peg in a round hole. And he won’t be as effective.

We will no by the end of today!

If he can't do it against Villa he'll never do it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

He's not done much to justifty his inclusion. Not been given much of a chance to be fair but when he has he hasn't taken it.

I'm not a fan, I'm just laughing at those that are 

20 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Trying to avoid the build up on Sky. Most of which will be about the later Arsenal vs ManC match and Grealish. 

Did quite a decent piece on Grealish v Maddison earlier. Now their whole angle on today is ruined with Grealish being out. 

Actually spent more time on our game so far than the others (other than the actual west hame v spurs game obviously :D)

19 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Ricky & Tim down that right hand side, mouthwatering.

Just a bit worried about Thomas, he will be good for us but I don't think he's fully ready yet to play regularly

I Imagine that Ndidi will have a close eye on that left hand side. Scooting over and helping Thomas out when needed. 

Ricardo right wing? It’s something probably most of us have at least wanted to see being tried. It may not work but credit to Brendan I’m glad he’s having a look at it at least. Villa having a great season but hopefully the loss of Grealish will slow them down a bit. Let’s do this. X 

If it is shin splints its quite common in younger lads coming through where their height and bone development is in advance and the musuces are tying it back.My sons team 13/14 had a couple of lads good players but taller than the rest and both had bandages and pain in and around the shins really hard time for them Have you seen Jacks calf muscles?