Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Aston Villa vs LCFC - Match Thread - 21/02/2021

1 minute ago, lcfc sheff said:

To be fair Grealish has been in unreal form, any club in the world at the moment would miss 

Completely agree, you can see that in the positive reaction from us with him being out

Still 11 good players out there.. Barkleys got a chance to shine.. But im hoping we can do them.. Start putting a gap between us and 7th

• Like 1

Have said previously that I'd rather see Ricardo at full back because he's at his best coming from deep. 

But actually glad to see him there today, he's probably out best right wing option in the current squad, particularly with defensive considerations in the mix. 

5 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

To be fair Grealish has been in unreal form, any club in the world at the moment would miss a player of his quality I think he’s been that good 

Yeah. He has been really good. If he plays in a better team, his returns would be even better.

Sky talking out their arse. 

Don't think this is anything to do with Grealish. Wouldn't surprise me if it had been a plan for months to play Ricardo on the wing when he and Castagne are both fit. 

He's just quicker, better dribbling, better going forward in nearly all ways than Albrighton. 

• Like 3

Just now, Finnegan said:

Sky talking out their arse. 

Don't think this is anything to do with Grealish. Wouldn't surprise me if it had been a plan for months to play Ricardo on the wing when he and Castagne are both fit. 

He's just quicker, better dribbling, better going forward in nearly all ways than Albrighton. 

Agreed, what on earth are they on about?