Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Aston Villa vs LCFC - Match Thread - 21/02/2021

lol

Perez, Albrighton and now the right back all favoured ahead of Under. I'd honestly just ask to leave if I was him.

Very surprised Vardy starts, after I've publicly called him out on here for looking past it, no doubt he'll go and bag a trick.

'mon the boys!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Grealish not playing :D

Really!? Or are you having me on?

Just seen that picture of their team above now Oh wow ha ha! Ok I suppose that's good for us other than we've put out a team to counter a player not playing in the match! lol

Edited by StriderHiryu

Just now, honeybradger said:

That would be a poor deicision as grealish isnt playing, castagne/ricardo are probs our best rw options tho

All the tactics and selections in the run up to this game would have heavily featured a counter to Grealish.  Him not playing means we'll have to rethink.  Second half should be better than the first half.

Interesting, wonder if the plan was to counter Grealish. But can still work well. He really doesn't fancy Under does he? 

Grealish out is a bonus but they can still beat us, but now we don't have to see his greasy face while they do it. Apart from in the stands maybe because I'm sure will have a camera on him at all times.

1 minute ago, nnfox said:

All the tactics and selections in the run up to this game would have heavily featured a counter to Grealish.  Him not playing means we'll have to rethink.  Second half should be better than the first half.

Brendan would’ve found out before today if Grealish wasn’t going to be playing, if it can be all over twitter it wouldn’t take much with the connections players and managers have to find out if it is true

3 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Really!? Or are you having me on?

Just seen that picture of their team above now Oh wow ha ha! Ok I suppose that's good for us other than we've put out a team to counter a player not playing in the match! lol

Shin splints apparently! Could be out for a good few weeks too.