Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Aston Villa vs LCFC - Match Thread - 21/02/2021

2 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Surprised he's not rested Vards as we'll need him for the full 90 on Thursday with Nacho suspended. That is a seriously strong team though!

juat having Vardy on the teamsheet will be ebough to rattle them so he has to start bring nacho on second half

If Vardy plays a full 90 what are we going to do on Thursday? Play him against Slavia and rest him next weekend? Hope Nacho comes on after 60 minutes when the game is done. 

Would have taken a draw before the game but now thinking this is a great chance to take 3 points after looking at the two line ups with our fixture build up / rotation needed until the end of the season.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, nnfox said:

All the tactics and selections in the run up to this game would have heavily featured a counter to Grealish.  Him not playing means we'll have to rethink.  Second half should be better than the first half.

It shouldn’t do. Grealish has been rumoured to be out for the past few days.

3 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Ricky & Tim down that right hand side, mouthwatering.

Just a bit worried about Thomas, he will be good for us but I don't think he's fully ready yet to play regularly

If he plays around the first team players, he'll learn and get better hopefully.

1 minute ago, whoareyaaa said:

juat having Vardy on the teamsheet will be ebough to rattle them so he has to start bring nacho on second half

Not enough to have JV on the team sheet. He needs to start performing. Hasn’t had a really good game for us since Spurs away. Fingers crossed he does the business today.

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Shin splints apparently! Could be out for a good few weeks too. 

Ouch, shin splints are painful and could be a while before he’s right. I had them and couldn’t run for months (although I didn’t have dedicated 24/7 treatment!!!)

I’m in the half of fans that think Ricardo is a really good option on the wing. 

The other half is of the opinion why put a square peg in a round hole. And he won’t be as effective.

We will no by the end of today!

Edited by les-tah

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

Not enough to have JV on the team sheet. He needs to start performing. Hasn’t had a really good game for us since Spurs away. Fingers crossed he does the business today.

True..I don't think he is fully fit. I would have started Kelechi

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hammo said:

It's that painful bit of waiting for him to play himself back into form. I suspect. Fingers crossed it's today.