Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Aston Villa vs LCFC - Match Thread - 21/02/2021

Tough test today, Villa have a tight defense so it won't be easy to score. Which may be part of Brendan's thinking in playing Ricardo on the wing. 

More defensive cover and a better attacking threat.  We need to win this ideally in the first half and rest a few for Thursday.

11 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Come on lads! Let's get another 3 points in the bag :brendan:

Big plus Grealish out for them. A psychological advantage for us if nothing else! 

Surprised he's not rested Vards as we'll need him for the full 90 on Thursday with Nacho suspended. That is a seriously strong team though!

At least he hasn’t played 3 centre backs, its starting to look like that formation is in the bin for good.

Ricky P is arguably better than Albrighton going forwards so wouldnt mind seeing how this pans out. 

• Like 1

Wondering if Rodgers was planning on Grealish playing and was planning on doubling up with Riccy and Timmy. Either way, I'm quite excited to see Riccy play on the wing. Would like us to get at them early and try and get a lead so we can get Vardy off 2nd half as he is the only available striker for the Prague game

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

Surprised he's not rested Vards as we'll need him for the full 90 on Thursday with Nacho suspended. That is a seriously strong team though!

Good shout. Forgot about that. Maybe he has a plan on Thursday. Under and Barnes up top :ph34r:

6 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

I remember suggesting this Ricardo Move last season & this season , mentioning many FB & wbs change positions during their careers..

and got druckfrisch on this forum...

Well, it's a dumb move so I'm not surprised.

• Haha 1