Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

The "do they mean us?" thread pt 3

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

I think they think similar to us, if it isn't us, I hope it's them. And they think likewise.

Yea, it's quite nice to see everyone outside the greedy 6 wants them to miss out. Although I suppose after recent events who wants to see any of them in there! lol

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

"Coming lower in the table than this Leicester team is pretty embarrassing really with the players we have."

Odd comment. We are pretty good and have a really good squad. Consistently in the top 4 for nearly two years now.

Edited by Koke

1 minute ago, Koke said:

"Coming lower in the table than this Leicester team is pretty embarrassing really with the players we have."

Odd comment. We are pretty good and have a really good squad. Consistently on the top 4 for nearly two years now.

It's a very odd comment considering how good our young team is. But they think they currently have the best team the leagues ever seen so there's only so much you can do with that level of delusion. 

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

I didn't see it either. But then they're an odd bunch. 

It was looked at but the angles I saw didn't show any contact, I don't know why that one broadcaster gets to use different footage.

1 minute ago, Carl the Llama said:

It was looked at but the angles I saw didn't show any contact, I don't know why that one broadcaster gets to use different footage.

Considering VAR can only use the TV angles I would assume its more a bias opinion of a rival fan but I'd have to watch what he claims to have seen. I knew they were checking but I thought it was no where near his arm tbh and the high foot question was laughable. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Koke said:

Odd comment. We are pretty good and have a really good squad. Consistently in the top 4 for nearly two years now.

At least one of them admits it rather than the usual no fans/ injuries/ VAR/ conspiracy shit they put out.

They've failed to beat Burnley, Brighton, Newcastle, Fulham and West Brom at home this season, scoring 2 goals in the process.

10 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Considering VAR can only use the TV angles I would assume its more a bias opinion of a rival fan but I'd have to watch what he claims to have seen. I knew they were checking but I thought it was no where near his arm tbh and the high foot question was laughable. 

The foot never went above his waist lol 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, goose2010 said:

personally i think if we had signed Doherty instead of Castagne, Doherty would be 5 times the play that he is currently at spurs. He was unplayable in some games for Wolves. Spurs have just sucked the life out of him like they have with Ali,  

Its not the players they are signing its the managers, coaches and current players that are the issue. 

I was just about to post something similar. Pereira or Castange could have quite easily looked poor in a Mourinho side. The way we play allows players to be tidy but also gives them a bit of freedom to attack. Having a solid defensive unit and N’Didi is essential to this. 

The give-and-goes between Tielemans/Maddison and the wing backs allows them to break into positions that cause problems. They’d be stuck behind the halfway line or made to look like fools trying that in the Spurs team. 

• Like 1