Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Slavia Prague Post match - 2-0

Prague schooled us over both legs. It was always a worry when we didn’t get the away goal.

Rodgers to blame for the stodgy line-up tonight. Not a single chance created over two legs. 

At least we can now lose to Utd in the cup and focus fully on top 4 and strengthen in the summer.

• Like 1

Completely wrong application. It’s worrying how often our tempo is out of kilter with the pattern of the match.

I think as a club we’ve been too cocky here. Yes, we have a better team on paper but not playing your best players in this game to save them for just another league game is either madness or arrogance.

In perspective, we’re having a magnificent season but this is a huge opportunity wasted and we can only blame ourselves for it.

I said last week that it was one of, if not the worst performances I'd ever seen and this week beats it.  That was absolutely appalling and the players and Rodgers should be disgusted with that.

Also, I'll be the one to say it, but I think Vardy is on the downward spiral.  If he's injured, I just don't see him getting back to where he has been.  He has lost something in these last 3 months, desire?  Pace?  Confidence? All three?

A dreadful evening, we were second best all over the pitch. As soon as we conceded it was done.

Nobody should be happy we are out, nobody should like anything about that performance.

I'm concerned it will affect the players along with the injuries.

Neutral signing in here. Sorry about the defeat. Salvia are indeed a very good team. I recall even when drawn in a very strong CL group with Inter, Barca and Dortmund, they managed a bunch of results for themselves and weren't disgraced like many assumed.

• Like 2

We had enough quality on the pitch to beat them from the off. Let's be honest.

We however were shit tonight and didn't look much better when the subs came on. 

Some massive massive over reactions on the match thread. It isn't that bad ffs. Give your heads a wobble. 

• Like 1

There is something that all managers and players always say and thats "focus on one game at a time".... What happened to that tonight. 

He clearly picked that team with Arsenal in mind and if we don't win on Sunday after sacrificing our place in the Europa then it will make tonight's result 10x worse.

• Like 2