Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Slavia Prague Post match - 2-0

The lowest this club has been post game since Newport. Absolutely shocking performance.

I wouldn’t have minded so much if it wasn’t against a team probably as good as Exeter city. 

Got it all wrong today, I thought initially it would have been enough, but we were too slow. I’m just concerned this will derail our season, we’ve seen what we’re like when we lose and I have a fear this will **** us up. 

This performance has left me cold, to lose to a team as unsporting as this, is horrible, they’ve taken the piss out of us for two weeks, and we’ve let run us over like we’re cannon fodder.

The lads need to react by finish 4th, this is a step backwards for the club this evening, let’s just hope it’s not the start of the wobble setting in again, but with Vardy hobbling and Madders out I’m starting to get deja vu.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Rodgers HAS to come under fire for the meek way we've bowed out after bossing our group. All well and good if you lose when trying, but we created NOTHING over two games against a Czech side. There is no excuse for that - especially over two games. Add insult to injury that we cannot defend for either of their goals either. Gutted.

• Like 1

Just now, CloudFox said:

My wife's rational response:

"You lost? Well you've been doing so well lately, you need to give the other guys a chance sometimes."

Foul mood, but they cracked me up 😂

Mine on seeing Soyuncu for the first time at the weekend said “Ponytail Vampire looks angry” and I’ve not stopped thinking about it since lol 

• Haha 1

Really deserved to lose that. Absolute shite. Why bring your better players on in the second half, what’s the point of doing that, you’re not resting them, in fact you’re making it harder for them. Overly cautious, too defensive, albrighton on the left was just daft. Goalie was far too slow moving the ball and just held the game up for any sort of counter attack. Classic case of winning the game before the kick off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigGibbo said:

If this is how Rodgers is going to approach European competition going forward he can f**k off to Tottenham where that kind of shit is tolerated. 

Oh come on now, we're all upset but don't be daft.

It's ingrained in Spurs, we're newbies to this losing in Europe lark 😉

Just now, Parafox said:

I wonder what all the negative posters will be posting if we beat arsenal

.. let me think... We're going to be PL champions... ffs people 

You can’t blame us for being negative, we’ve just lost to easily toe worst team left in this competition, without much of a fight... it’s the equivalent to being knocked out of the FA cup by Newport. 

Shameful performance which lies at the Managers door, no intent from the off allowing them to grow into the game and win quite comfortably and the nil flattered us, nothing down the flanks and just no urgency, went far to negative and slow from. the start and allowed them to control the tempo of the game. The manager will get stick from this and rightly so needs to step up on Sunday