Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Sheff Utd - Match Thread - Sky Sports - 14/03/2021

We are really hard to watch at the minute and 3/5 at the back is 100% not a long term solution but it does feel like there won’t be a repeat of last season. I think we are going to make top 4 this year.

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Dames said:

We are really hard to watch at the minute and 3/5 at the back is 100% not a long term solution but it does feel like there won’t be a repeat of last season. I think we are going to make top 4 this year.

Thought 3/5  is 60%?

Just now, Dames said:

Hard to watch? Are you watching today? 

• Like 3

Just now, Dames said:

I disagree. We look comfortable here. 

We’re not free flowing, however that cost us last season. We’re grinding out results. 

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Bazly said:

I've missed those lobbed in balls from sharky

Better than the flatter trajectory of Madders

2 minutes ago, Dames said:

Are you watching the same game as the rest of us

Ndidi's pointless floaty balls are doing my swede in. 😆

If we're going to pass backwards and sideways from attacking positions for 5 minutes it needs to at least end with some attacking intent otherwise we just look stupid. 

Just now, Lee Monty said:

Are you watching the same game as the rest of us

I am and just because we are winning it and comfortable it doesn’t mean its entertaining. 

We are grinding results out at the minute which is the sign of a good side.

3 minutes ago, Dames said:

Are you sure you're not watching the Brighton match on repeat? Because we look completely different to that on today's performance.

Just now, Hales said:

We look comfortable, fresher and confident. I'm can't believe some of you still find a negative or something to moan about! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙄

Comes from supporting Leicester, those are exactly the games this finishes 1-1 with their only shot of the game in the 95th minute lol