Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Sheff Utd - Match Thread - Sky Sports - 14/03/2021

1 minute ago, Twitcher said:

The one thing I'd like to see is Ricky taking on the right-back. Pre injury he would have done, but he seems to prefer to stop and check back. Other than that all good. Maybe Albrighton for either Ricky or Castagne second half.

Hmm, he ran around Bryan? towards the end to nick a corner... which came to nothing.. he just needs a bit more time for confidence. He's had a few blocked shots as well and been up and around the box.. I think he's doing well. Probably won't see the realRicky until next season now, but he's doing ok for me. :)

1 minute ago, Twitcher said:

The one thing I'd like to see is Ricky taking on the left-back. Pre injury he would have done, but he seems to prefer to stop and check back. Other than that all good. Maybe Albrighton for either Ricky or Castagne second half.

That’s been the case since he’s come back, whether he’s still not fully trusting his knee maybe, don’t think it’s because of the position he’s playing, if anything he’s got more license to do so, although feels Castagne playing within himself a bit too 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxes04 said:

question is how do we fit barnes maddison and iheanacho in one team when they’re all fully fit 🤷‍♂️

We rotate! Like we need to nowadays.

3 minutes ago, Foxes04 said:

question is how do we fit barnes maddison and iheanacho in one team when they’re all fully fit 🤷‍♂️

You don’t, like we shouldn’t be forcing Soyuncu Evans and Fofana to play when two will do.

Inject a bit of pace to our game - as with the goal - and we should romp this because we are so obviously the better team.

Sheffield United are just waiting for us to misplace a pass, make a stupid foul or give them a corner. Even though they are behind, I doubt they will change that strategy. 

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Vardy has done a few really rapid sprints, nicked the ball a bit, harried defenders, laid on an assist, and I haven't seen him holding his groin yet.

Would love him to bag then be subbed off smiling and uninjured with 10 left.

Vardy has actually been involved throughout which is good. So many recent performances from him have been ‘he’s quiet but could pop up with a goal at any point’.

shows what a bit of a rest has done as he comes back from injury 

1 minute ago, Line-X said:

Disagree. Ricardo is more than capable of playing WB - particularly on his favoured right flank. 

Think he's far better coming from deep personally. No explosive burst of pace from standing start, no tricks, not particularly a dribbles either. Nevertheless, a Rolls Royce when played in his right position. Think it's partly in fairness that they seem a little unsure of their roles and look congested. 

• Like 1