Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Semi Final vs Southampton Sunday 18th April @ 6.30 BT Sport - pre-match thread

3 hours ago, foxinsox said:

No Evans needs to play. Both Cags and little Wes need his footballing brain to teach them.

Soyuncu is a 24 year old international not a kid he’d be fine to be the one in charge

14 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I might be going to this !!!!

I’ll let you know and if I do, I’ll post a photo ..... before I’m ejected for cheering the boys on  !!!!

looking good ......

Assuming my official LF test on Saturday is negative and my at home test on Sunday the same, then it’s ‘come on the city’ !!!!

be fun to see how many of us go nuts if we score!  I have experience of sitting on my hands (most notably in brugge) but it’s gonna be way too hard to do that when there isn’t any ‘physical threat’ around me ! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

looking good ......

Assuming my official LF test on Saturday is negative and my at home test on Sunday the same, then it’s ‘come on the city’ !!!!

be fun to see how many of us go nuts if we score!  I have experience of sitting on my hands (most notably in brugge) but it’s gonna be way too hard to do that when there isn’t any ‘physical threat’ around me ! 

I find out tomorrow if I have got a ticket! Fingers crossed! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, blue blood said:

I find out tomorrow if I have got a ticket! Fingers crossed! 

Out of interest, how did you apply (or was it an invitation to local people/NHS staff)? If it was local, how far were you out to "qualify"?

Good luck, nice to see some actual fans making it in. Fingers crossed for a victory so more of us can go for a potential final!

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Out of interest, how did you apply (or was it an invitation to local people/NHS staff)? If it was local, how far were you out to "qualify"?

Good luck, nice to see some actual fans making it in. Fingers crossed for a victory so more of us can go for a potential final!

If I told you then I’d have to kill you !

Its what I’d call a 1000/1 chance and I’m v surprised to have been invited.  Sometimes you’re just in the right place at the right time and this seems to be one of those moments.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Its what I’d call a 1000/1 chance and I’m v surprised to have been invited.  Sometimes you’re just in the right place at the right time and this seems to be one of those moments.

Sounds like big Dan's goal v Brighton 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Hope you enjoy yourself mate :) 

8 hours ago, Jimmy said:

So is Evans, if he wasn’t he’d still be at Man Utd 

Both parts of this statement are not true at all. Evans was the defender in the prem recently that went the most games in the league without making a mistake that led to a goal. 
And he was sold in a reshuffle partly due to age but also just because LVG wanted to change United style of play. 

37 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

if, by chance, you hear of a way of gaining a further ticket, then as you can see I'm 5 miles up the road from you……. I'm not a key worker, but I am extremely nice

1 hour ago, harpendenfox said:

if, by chance, you hear of a way of gaining a further ticket, then as you can see I'm 5 miles up the road from you……. I'm not a key worker, but I am extremely nice

Shame - if only you were south of redbourn ......  plus I’ve heard on the grapevine that you once played a round of golf rather than watching the boys on tv ! 

eventually I will let you all know how I got hold of these and then you’ll realise that there wasn’t any chance of getting more than two ...