Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Semi Final vs Southampton Sunday 18th April @ 6.30 BT Sport - pre-match thread

3 hours ago, Danny Clender said:

fa-cup-on-tv.thumb.jpg.2584b5a89331330646d87db867cc2fda.jpg

I think, to be more accurate, we are known as 'The' Citeh. As in, 'yuh goin' down The Citeh'? 'Did The Citeh win?' 

Manchester are just... well I don't know what they are other than they don't own the name despite what Sky and some youngsters on here think. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Spudulike said:

I think, to be more accurate, we are known as 'The' Citeh. As in, 'yuh goin' down The Citeh'? 'Did The Citeh win?' 

Manchester are just... well I don't know what they are other than they don't own the name despite what Sky and some youngsters on here think. 

This debate goes way above my ranking on here. 

Ask the General's. 

I just know, if I am anywhere outside of Leicestershire (which is 100% all of the time) and I strike up a conversation with "Did the Citeh win?" regardless of me reverting to a full spec Leicester accent, nobody is going to tell me if Leicester won or not, but instead whatever happened to Manchester City, guaranteed. 

• Like 2

I'm just happy that the Southampton team sheet will have no Garth Crooks and Glenn Hoddle on it, so my teenage dreams can be put bed finaly!

And no fcking live cockerill gets released onto the pitch

And please tell me Tommy Williams isn't playing! :whistle: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, melrose said:

I'm just happy that the Southampton team sheet will have no Garth Crooks and Glenn Hoddle on it, so my teenage dreams can be put bed finaly!

And no fcking live cockerill gets released onto the pitch

And please tell me Tommy Williams isn't playing! :whistle: 

Bit old to be honest...

cockerill-slide451-scaled-e1587215180209.jpg

• Haha 2

Got a feeling they will come out the traps liked scalded cats after that shambolic performance today ...   Cags and maybe Maddison back in with a rocket up his arse ...   after thrashing the saints we’ll be back on it for the league ...  heads up peeps this season is not over by a long way.