Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Riyad Mahrez

On 08/04/2021 at 12:02, dmayne7 said:

Why is everyone crying over this again? This is old news

On 08/04/2021 at 12:04, coolhandfox said:

Isn't this old news,  he's said this before.....

Never seen it before now.

So, if it indeed old news, I'm glad someone dug it out.

• 2 years later...

He’s completed his transfer to Al-Ahli. 

Despite his brilliant list of accomplishments for Manchester City, I still think his greatest achievement was with us. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

He’s completed his transfer to Al-Ahli. 

Despite his brilliant list of accomplishments for Manchester City, I still think his greatest achievement was with us. 

I dunno. FA Cup, Champions League and Premier League last season is pretty good.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, lcfc81 said:

He was some player, I would have paid the season ticket price to watch him alone for a few of the years he was with us. Maybe my favourite player to watch at lcfc. 

...our luck was that he developed whilst he was with us!!!

Still unhappy with the way he went about leaving, him versus Kante is no contest, Kante comes out best, but the majority of posters are more disappointed by how Kante left than Mahrez.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

They'll all be stripped from Man City hopefully.

In all honesty I think it could become exactly the same as it has done with the cycling from the late 90's early 00's.

The entire upper field all doing the same thing, so no one be awarded the winning

• Haha 1

A true legend and will remain as such for ever. The best technical LCFC player ever. We were so so lucky to have him, we raised him to prominence and he delivered back. PL will miss him as our club desperately miss his quality. All the best.

3 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...our luck was that he developed whilst he was with us!!!

Still unhappy with the way he went about leaving, him versus Kante is no contest, Kante comes out best, but the majority of posters are more disappointed by how Kante left than Mahrez.

Kanye fxxckef is over

5 hours ago, Langley said:

I dunno. FA Cup, Champions League and Premier League last season is pretty good.

I think the point was his greatest accomplishment was indeed with us. The rest of his success followed with being in the top side in the Prem and indeed in Europe. Nothing could compare with being plucked from a second-division French side and playing the best football of your life in the winning the prem team that was tipped as relegation fodder before a ball was kicked. I don't care what he did after that at Man City, he never reached those heights again as a player who had that much influence on a team to win the prem. I'm sure when he looks back on his career he will see it just the same.

• Like 3

Seems strange how desperate he was to leave us for a big club and now how desperate he is to leave the big clubs and go and play in the desert at a shit standard with empty stadiums. Bit of a shame he still has a couple of good years left at least.

But hey ho not going to hold it against him some of my best memories in football and therefore life were watching him play for city. What a ****ing player! He also posted a couple of classy social media posts in support of Leicester last season which I appreciated. 

• Thanks 1