Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

when you're man utd I think you can afford to do that, when we get to anywhere near that status I'd totally agree 

No. The point is that's the level required to get there. He took no messing from any player who didn't toe the line.

1 minute ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Unfortunately if we lose this one the blame will be placed on those 3. 

The real loss here is Madison.

If you'd have told me last week three players would miss the game for being bellends, I would have feared something much worse than Hamza, Perez and a rusty Maddison. Latter might have only get 30 mins anyway

Just now, Col city fan said:

You’re only pissed cos you didn’t get an invite. I did but I turned it down cos Amartey didn’t get invited 

👍

:P I was there, Maddison lives down the road.  Amartey was busy with Wes Morgan practicing there long ball passing.

• Haha 1

Just now, turtmcfly said:

If you'd have told me last week three players would miss the game for being bellends, I would have feared something much worse than Hamza, Perez and a rusty Maddison. Latter might have only get 30 mins anyway

Agreed, but have you seen the bench?

11 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

This could quite easily derail the season. It doesn't seem like you understand how serious this is. We could miss out on CL again because of this. You'd think they might realise how important it is after last season, but apparently not. I'm furious.

I'm disapointed just the same, if it was an event early in the week then I think it should have been a fine and community service, this match too important to lose because of this, let's hope it doesn't go that way 

17 minutes ago, KFS said:

Ah yes, the ‘they’re young’ defence. As if there aren’t young kids around the world caring for brothers, sisters, working jobs and paying rent.

Don’t excuse this childish behaviour. Many people grew up at ages much younger than these morons.

how do you stop young people from making the same mistakes over and over? some form of punishment + education.

i think never wearing the shirt again is a bit much (typical of people's knee jerk outrage these days) but being dropped + fined + being made to apologise (imo) is fair game. 

and yes, totally agree - the stupidity of youth argument - plenty of kids around doing exactly as you said. these lads would do well to go and see some of that first hand - a little reminder of how lucky they are to be where they are doing what they do.  

Edited by lifted*fox

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Oooh you a Notts man as well Dr Singh? 

I lived most of my life just off upperton road, Arthur Rowley was my sports teacher and in my local pub I spent with my dad with lcfc players and tiger players.

Now I live in Notts, a mile away from Madders

• Like 1