Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

Just now, KFS said:

You’re right. The profile I described don’t make 80k a week. 

I don't know what it's like to earn that money but I'd imagine it doesn't make them any wiser to making mistakes, infact I'd imagine they're more likely to. feel indestructable and therefore more prone to making stupid mistakes by not using their brain. 

9 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

just reading some comments of facebook and what they're saying on Leicester fan TV chat and I'm embarrassed by some of the comments demanding the players never wear the shirt again and be sold, ffs, can no one remember what it was like being in your early 20's and how naive you were, get a grip, they're young lads and they've made a mistake in unprecedented times 

Do you think Sir Alex would have accepted this behavior. He got rid of players for drinking a Pint. That's the level required of Champions.

They are professionals with standards expected of them. When they don't behave they should know there is a consequence.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, bfox said:

What happened? Can someone recap ?? 

Apparently Maddison, Perez and Choudhury went to a party, breaking all the rules, and have been dropped. There's a separate thread for "Why oh why" and "Disgraceful, should be sacked" and "I don't know what the world is coming to" posts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

I know for fact Maddison has moved house, he lives less then a mile from me.  But this pool party shit is beyond me.

Oooh you a Notts man as well Dr Singh? 

Just now, Clever Fox said:

Do you think Sir Alex would have accepted this behavior. He got rid of players for drinking a Pint. That's the level required of Champions.

They are professionals with standards expected of them. When they don't behave they should know there is a consequence.

when you're man utd I think you can afford to do that, when we get to anywhere near that status I'd totally agree 

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

I know for fact Maddison has moved house, he lives less then a mile from me.  But this pool party shit is beyond me.

You’re only pissed cos you didn’t get an invite. I did but I turned it down cos Amartey didn’t get invited 

👍

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I don't know what it's like to earn that money but I'd imagine it doesn't make them any wiser to making mistakes, infact I'd imagine they're more likely to. feel indestructable and therefore more prone to making stupid mistakes by not using their brain. 

Cant disagree but again doesn’t make any of this right. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

:appl:

• Like 1

Lack of depth in attacking midfield thanks to the obvious, hopefully it doesn’t come to needing to make a change from the bench.

West Ham will be delighted with this unfortunately.

Still think we can do it. Huge 3 points hopefully coming our way! Got a good feeling about Vardy today....

Tielemans seems to take more responsibility when Maddison doesn't play.

I'd rather have Praet playing than Perez.

Choudhury is an accident waiting to happen.

So long as squad harmony isn't ruined, I don't think our starting XI is adversely affected.

A win here and the job is much closer to being done. Come on boys.