Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

just reading some comments of facebook and what they're saying on Leicester fan TV chat and I'm embarrassed by some of the comments demanding the players never wear the shirt again and be sold, ffs, can no one remember what it was like being in your early 20's and how naive you were, get a grip, they're young lads and they've made a mistake in unprecedented times 

• Like 1

Just now, splinterdream said:

just reading some comments of facebook and what they're saying on Leicester fan TV chat and I'm embarrassed by some of the comments demanding the players never wear the shirt again and be sold, ffs, can no one remember what it was like being in your early 20's and how naive you were, get a grip, they're young lads and they've made a mistake in unprecedented times 

Ah yes, the ‘they’re young’ defence. As if there aren’t young kids around the world caring for brothers, sisters, working jobs and paying rent.

Don’t excuse this childish behaviour. Many people grew up at ages much younger than these morons.

• Thanks 1

People going way overboard with their comments.

theyve behaved naively, and have let the club down. Doesn’t constitute people shouting for them to be removed from the club. It’s just frustrating it’s before a critical game.

Get a grip.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

Can't wait until we never have to hear this phrase again tbh

• Like 3

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

Yes the question needed asking from a journalistic point of view but rightly Rodgers focus should be 100% on the players available to him today. Perez is as relevant to this match as me or Filbert Fox are.

I'd sooner have you and Filbert on the bench

Just now, bongo92 said:

theyve behaved naively, and have let the club down. Doesn’t constitute people shouting for them to be removed from the club. It’s just frustrating it’s before a critical game.

Get a grip.

It’s mostly the timing, the fact it is our biggest game of the season so far. People are rightly furious 

• Like 1

Just now, Unabomber said:

Yeah unless we have two of them?

Well I’ve answered your question then, he’s got form for being a tad irresponsible. 

Anyway, we don’t know what’s happened. They’ve got to be ultra cautious just in case if they’ve broken the bubble.

Just now, splinterdream said:

This could quite easily derail the season. It doesn't seem like you understand how serious this is. We could miss out on CL again because of this. You'd think they might realise how important it is after last season, but apparently not. I'm furious.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bongo92 said:

Get a grip.

100%

2 minutes ago, KFS said:

Ah yes, the ‘they’re young’ defence. As if there aren’t young kids around the world caring for brothers, sisters, working jobs and paying rent.

Don’t excuse this childish behaviour. Many people grew up at ages much younger than these morons.

but we're not all the same, and some of us make more mistakes than others. 

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

but we're not all the same, and some of us make more mistakes than others. 

You’re right. The profile I described don’t make 80k a week. 

Guest StevieLynex
2 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Probably our best team, but their stupidity leaves the bench looking impotent

Are you Mrs Albrighton?