Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SHANE_

FA CUP semi match thread

Albrighton can feel unlucky but he is good from the bench. Probably goes against him.

All the kids making up the numbers for weeks and then missing out on the Wembley bench is unfortunate. But the bench hasn't looked as strong for a while. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Interesting that Perez is in... for me he is too lightweight and has not put in the gym work to sort this out. Vardy says he worked hard in the gym on arriving in the championship..  yet perez is the same player we bought .

Madison!  I believe that Brendan has the measure of him.

Perez has a good scoring record against the Saints 

• Haha 1

Right then, redemption arc time.

Perez assists Vards to make it 1-0, we concede to an Ings standard and then Madders comes off the bench to score a worldy.

We then bring Hamza on for the last 10 to break some legs and protect our lead.

They are all tarred as bellends for the forseeable now, but the way to redemption is putting in shifts on the pitch.

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 1

I'd guess we are playing 3-4-1-2 but lets see.

Their line up doesnt put much fear into me but that in itself worries me in general.

Starting to get nervous now so will be watching the snooker until about 5 minutes before kick off.

Come on Leicester!

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Tried to ignore it all day... now I’m getting nervous. 

I’ve been ok surprisingly 

Que sera and all that

maybe different in 40 mins…. I remember waking up a bundle of nerves every match day in 2016…. I’d love to say that I enjoyed it, but, I was too invested (if that makes any sense?)…. It was worth every last single shredded nerve in the end…!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

I’ve been ok surprisingly 

Que sera and all that

maybe different in 40 mins…. I remember waking up a bundle of nerves every match day in 2016…. I’d love to say that I enjoyed it, but, I was too invested (if that makes any sense?)…. It was worth every last single shredded nerve in the end…!

Ha same here. I've always said to myself that after our title win I would vow to do enjoy any race for success and whatever happens happens but every time we have a top 4 run in / quarter /semi final I've been a nervous mess anyway so it hasnt really worked out for me...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Nacho is the man of the moment, could be the headline maker again. "Man of the Nach" if you like.

Prediction 3-1 City Nacho 2, Tielemans, Ward Prouse with a controversially awarded fluky free kick that scuffs in off the post.

Nach  of the match 

Guest StevieLynex

The day before the 1982 semi-final, Argentina invaded the Falkland Islands. The day before today's semi, we had the funeral of the Duke of Edinburgh.Momentous events