Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SHANE_

FA CUP semi match thread

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

I just hope we do ourselves justice. I'll be absolutely gutted if we only start playing once the game has gone again.

Just hope that Brendan does not bottle it again

This has got something weird, an unexpected hero moment written all over it.

Ünder to come off the bench and win it in some crazy way - only to never play for us again...

They can have their European Super Soccer Play Off World Series or whatever they want to call it. But there's nothing quite like the FA Cup. 

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Apparently we are “represented” by the long haired prat today.... however Francis Benali is the only one of the two who can pronounce Iheanacho.... 

I dont dislike him or anything but I'm still not comfortable with him 'representing' us seeing as he marketed himself as Mr Derby and only changed to being Mr Leicester once we had our recent success.

Edited by Nalis
  • Like 1

I broke down and splashed out the $5.99 for a month of ESPN+, so as to get a reliable stream.

Then discovered the ESPN app won't upgrade or run on my older iOS 12.x iPad, dammit.

I have a PC to run the stream, but during a smoke break it is nice to have the alternate iPad option.

First world problems, truly!

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

What the fuch has big Kev done wrong?  By all that is holy a poor choice by Brendan there. At least give the guy a seat on the bench - unless a leg has fallen off or something. 

He & Maddison from the Bench...are The only 2 players, we have that could forcably change it up, if needed...

We have a plan C & D...The other Way around...I cant see Perez or a.n.other, giving us Inputs from the bench...

Plus this Team is more than Good enough to take us through.Pere z can do the Dirty work,better than Maddison,But also has an eye for Nacho, Vardy movement,

if he doesn't run himself into dead-ends...!!

32 minutes ago, OLD norfox said:

Looking so forward for this one, potentially once in a lifetime. Come on you foxes:scarf::scarf::scarf:

I'll be dead if we have to wait another 39 years so we better not fvck this up.

• Haha 3