Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 1-0 Southampton - Post-Match Thread

Team is really good . Very good fotball indeed. Vardy and Ihenacho and Tielemans are perfect .. Vardy is a very big player classy .. no matter for him where he is playing  as forward or winger .. Incredibly fast and dangerous player for rivals

“I’ve just spoken to Top. He was over the moon. He was very happy. It’s the early hours there, and he’s been up all night.

“He’s an incredible guy who has suffered these past few years. He wanted to get to a final, and I’m very happy to do that for him.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Collymore said:

That back 3 looks so solid with those three. 

Wouldn't swap those 3 with anyone else in the league. Not only good defensively but they can all play football. Chelsea can also defend. Can see it being 0-0. Better start practicing penalties immediately. 

• Like 1

Watching the highlights on MOTD. I have to say.. there is an exceptional footballer in Nacho. Not only in front of goal - but some of his play (particularly and significantly after he scored) was absolutely world class. If he gets fully confident as a footballer he will be bloody devastating. 

2 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

There is quite the possibility that we’ve just won the FA cup. Chelsea and Man City immediately booted out of cup competitions  could be a consequence of tonight’s announcement

If the officer wants to know why I'm laying in the town hall square fountain dressed as a fox and guzzling champagne I'm quoting you OK!

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ThurmastonFox said:

There is quite the possibility that we’ve just won the FA cup. Chelsea and Man City immediately booted out of cup competitions  could be a consequence of tonight’s announcement

Fa.cup, Euefa-CL-qualification, Elite-players Signing New 5 years Contracts at Leicester, all within One week...

BTW....Good thoughts from MOTD-team on the whole idea of a super-league...!!

13 hours ago, Matt said:

Brilliant, just brilliant.

Never really felt nervous at any point either - until that free kick in the last minute :sweating:

On the day the big clubs wanna go running we keep upsetting the establishment.

I think that our League win has been the catalyst for these despicable Super League proposals and other similar proposals over recent years. As the Juventus owner once said, "we don't want many more Leicester City's".

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 2