Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 1-0 Southampton - Post-Match Thread

5 minutes ago, City1884 said:

Fantastic to be in an FA Cup final at long last. Absolutely amazing!

Just had to be this year though didn’t it, when hardly anyone can go......

Lets face it, for an 80,000 final capacity, clubs only get around 20,000 tickets each, the rest go to corporate and sponsors.......

This year, with 20,000 capacity, we’ll be lucky to get 5,000 tickets each. My guess is more like 3,000...... 

Massive to just have our club there though! Let’s hope it’s our year!!

Hopefully not with it being a government test event - I imagine they wouldn't get the same sort of information they wanted if it were mostly corporate folk. We shall see!

Very pleased we’ve buried the semi-final hatchet somewhat as well after the Villa debacle in the league cup. Just all round good vibes tonight, might even act like a give a shit at work in the morning too, why not ey?! 

2 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

It makes sense. She’ll understand, in a few years. Anniversaries come round once a year usually - it’s their thing. FA Cup finals for us are a little more rare.  Don’t let her beat you down, it’s the right decision. :ph34r:

She won't she was taken to Stockholm for a break for the Barcelona friendly and a weekend in Lille for the Friendly in France. So I am owed one. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, trabuch said:

What an incredible football club. I know I'm biased but I genuinely can't imagine any other fans get what we do out of our club. I mean - we've done our time wallowing in shit, but when the good times roll, they really roll. I absolutely love having Leicester City in my life.

Great post.

Nailed it.

What times we are living in!

Amazing team and owners, the stuff dreams are made of.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OntarioFox said:

Hope you're a fast rower! Once we reach international waters the restrictions on gatherings no longer apply. :fishing:

Based on how returning/visiting international travelers walk out of pearson and not going to quarantine i am not bothered one bit lol.

As for fast rowing, give me a molson canadian 12 pack and the years of wankin will pay off.

• Haha 1

I literally couldn't be happier or prouder right now. I'm 33 years old, in the 27 years watching my beloved Lcfc I've seen us win

Play off final v palace

League Cup v Boro

League Cup v Tranmere

League One title

Championship title

Premier League title

Seen us get to QF Champions League

And now an FA cup final. 

Unbelievable. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Arsenal ?? 

They're one of those also-ran midtable outfits i think? I dunno man, they all kinda blend into one another. :ph34r:

Edited by OntarioFox

32 minutes ago, whitwickfox said:

yes and i wish some one would tell Rodgers

He doesn't have to be told...

He has Moved him there a few times, Plus also seen him Play well at RB.....

Ricardo ( und others) injury & slow return will need the squad to show flexability

AND..the fans understanding & awareness of wants going on..!!

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Arsenal ?? 

Not direct competition sure but the further away from us the better. Especially with those last 3 games we have, we want as many clubs as possible to be more than 9 points from us going in. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Yeah I realised as they spoke about it it is actually huge. They all raised some really great points.

Like death of our (and other nations) sacrosanct footballing pyramids.  :mad: