Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 1-0 Southampton - Post-Match Thread

Let's make this a regular thing.

We've been in the top four for a ridiculously long time, missing out last year when it mattered.

But this is special.

We're a force now. 

We possibly don't believe it, but we are 

Edited by tom27111

59 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

With Everton, Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham dropping points in the league too, its almost as if we won in the league this weekend as well as getting into the final. Good weekend!

Man city, Manu, Chelsea and Liverpool may have dropped points too if the PL have their way. Maybe the double is om for us! 😂

• Haha 1

Reading These last 2 months of posts in FA.cup...

I have come to realise...some of you Youngsters just havent incurred, felt or realised the Romance of the FA.cup...

Yes the years have built up alot of cynicism, and a Desperate Need to find blame spending too many weeks  & years Chasing it,even relying on it

You have forgot the easiest rules of football-supporters....Enjoy it..!!!ich

Maybe Now you might start to realise the Base & simple Romance of it..!! 

and Why this nonsense ideology of any splinter-groups, Or any Super-league must be Left in the cold..

Just look every season at the players, when they realise they have qualified for the Final....

Many Manutd fans Never fogave their club selling out of it..!!!

Don t forget its the Ameican ( some European-mafia slime-balls) Business attitude & ethics, that is the Threat to the European football story..

Falsely  believing the Soul of our game needs modernising...!!

Its easier to destroy the game from within, when scapegoats & Blame Culture becomes the major discussion issues....

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

Beautiful. Delighted Vardy was so involved in all our best moments.

If I was absolutely forced to give a negative it would be concern over Riccy P's form.

Timmy Chestnuts is back though guys!

I thought Riccy P was actually improving in the 5-10 minus before getting subbed, but Marc and Timmy were excellent after he went off.

Riccy made a trademark dribble past two Soton players just before going off which was heartening.
But he was very cautious and the explosive running is not quite there yet. I hope that he will eventually recapture that.

Guest StevieLynex
1 hour ago, theadmans said:

Hope they still have the TV build up from late morning...

....with the players on the coach playing cards!

And the It’s  a Knockout game between the two club’s fans

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Please can someone write us a heinous cup final song. Where's that Kermorgant geezer?

George @ ASDA are based in Lutterworth. That’s the cup final suits sorted. Sam Bailey with the official FA Cup Anthem (TM) I reckon. 

Edited by Manini
  • Haha 1