Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC 1-0 Southampton - Post-Match Thread

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Semi-finals are all about holding your nerve TBH the most impressive thing for me, was that we held it together for the 90. Think about World Cup Finals, Champions League finals, etc they are always the same. It means so much.

Today was nervy, but there were very few brain farts. Soyuncu got booked, but did not get sent off. No one gave away a diabolic pass in a dangerous situation. When Southampton turned on the heat HARD after we went behind, we rode it out, and should have won by more.

We did it, and that's all that matters!

I'm still trying to work out how Ings didn't go down for a pen with that stupid challenge he went in for haha. Could easily have been 2nd yellow and a pen.

• Sad 1

Just now, filbertway said:

I'm still trying to work out how Ings didn't go down for a pen with that stupid challenge he went in for haha. Could easily have been 2nd yellow and a pen.

Fofana maybe got away with one too. Mind you one of their players tried to pass it to a team mate who had left the field! So that is a real brain fart!