Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Final pre match thread (Chelsea)

Found myself in tears last night. From b&w telly pictures in 61 to a punch-up in Perry Bar in 82, most of my Cup memories (Clarkie in 69 apart) are negative and painful. 

But we're back! And against the pantomime villains of Chelsea...

The football gods, for once, seem to be smiling on us in this most beautiful of all competitions.

• Like 2

Guest StevieLynex
15 hours ago, adam95581 said:

Maddison consoling a crying Chilwell - you’d love to see it! 

Kante misses the last penalty that wins us the cup. He joins Vardy in the celebrations, before penning a ten year deal to return to the KP

Those Chelsea fans who are against this Super League should go to the game in Leicester scarves and cheer us on as an act of solidarity and to recognise the disdain their owner has for football tradition, values and fans 

Won’t happen obviously but it would be a great gesture if it did 

2 hours ago, Manini said:

The circus surrounding Chelsea and the ESL could play in to our favour here. Turn up committed and focused and we’ll have these.

I wonder if the referee / officials might also be a little more... generous towards us in the final? 

Can see us getting a "kind" penalty if things aren't going our way purely out of spite for the contempt Chelsea and the like have shown for our beautiful game.

• Like 2

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

I wonder if the referee / officials might also be a little more... generous towards us in the final? 

Can see us getting a "kind" penalty if things aren't going our way purely out of spite for the contempt Chelsea and the like have shown for our beautiful game.

Wishful thinking mate lol 

But if we now don’t benefit from blatant cheating for the sake of the beautiful game I’m going to be fuming...

• Haha 1