Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Final pre match thread (Chelsea)

26 minutes ago, hackenbacker said:

My dad went to the FA Cup Final 52 years ago.

So....... that should quantify me to go to this time.

Just saying :ph34r:

My dad went too, I still have his scarf he wore and program 👍

It seems the Cup Final programmes are already available to pre order

https://www.onlineshop.footballprogrammes.com/2021-fa-cup-final-chelsea--v-leicester-city--official-match-programme--exclusive-1921-final-reprint-417-p.asp

Not sure how trust worthy this site is...but I've gone and ordered one.;)

I'm still buzzing. It's the nearest I'll get to being at Wembley this year.

18th April 1969-I was frantically phoning all my local clubs, praying that one of them would spare me a ticket for Wembley (8 days later). 

18th April 2021-I’ve got my seat booked (and a day off work) in front of the TV 😀😄 

I can’t wait. 

1 hour ago, ultrafox said:

It seems the Cup Final programmes are already available to pre order

https://www.onlineshop.footballprogrammes.com/2021-fa-cup-final-chelsea--v-leicester-city--official-match-programme--exclusive-1921-final-reprint-417-p.asp

Not sure how trust worthy this site is...but I've gone and ordered one.;)

I'm still buzzing. It's the nearest I'll get to being at Wembley this year.

The guy who runs it is called Dave, one of the major football Programme dealers in the UK he is genuine though expensive. 

Excellent result, so so happy.

To give ourselves the best chance we need to spend the next month getting Maddison up to fitness, play Ricky on the right and Tim on the left.

Will be watching in NZ at 3am with 3 generations of supporters (me, dad and son).

We can do this!!!!

It looks like this is going to be the last game of football played on a level playing field (at least as level as you could hope)

This will be a defining moment in history. How good of a send off for the scum would it be if we did them. The whole country will be behind us. 

18 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

It looks like this is going to be the last game of football played on a level playing field (at least as level as you could hope)

This will be a defining moment in history. How good of a send off for the scum would it be if we did them. The whole country will be behind us. 

It reminds me of the Flint Tropics vs San Antonio Spurs.  Megabowl here we come!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TK95 said:

We might get a bye lol

As funny as this is to think about there’s a huge possibility it actually happens! We might already have won the FA Cup without even playing the final!

To boot we might even do the double as we’d be top of the league too!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2