Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

1 minute ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

There still needs to be some kind of sanctions for the clubs involved.

We can't just go back to normal now.  If there wasn't such an uproar they would've quite happily destroyed football.

If clubs can be handed heavy deductions for going into administration, there's absolutely no reason these charlatans should get off Scott-free

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

Really great to see this Super League idea falling to pieces so soon after being announced. I was considering giving up on football altogether, but this gives me hope that all is not lost just yet.

I still think something needs to be done to prevent something like this from happening again in the future. Would love to see us adopt the German model of fans having majority ownership in clubs or something similar, but it is glorious to see the backlash to this revolting idea, especially from fans and players/former players of the clubs involved.

Slabhead has gone up massively in my estimation. Won't hear a bad word said against him.

There's something similar in Norway it seems. Someone posted an article on here only about 2 weeks ago with a similar teem. It seems the Norwegian FA must adhere to the wishes of the Fans of all clubs as a collective.

So this means that the Fans can instruct the Nor FA how to vote on big issues like this, EUFA and FIFA.

That's exactly how it should be as ultimately Football is a Community based game owned and started by ordinary people. Everyone else are just Adminstrators.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

There still needs to be some kind of sanctions for the clubs involved.

We can't just go back to normal now.  If there wasn't such an uproar they would've quite happily destroyed football.

Wait for them to all return with their tail firmly between their legs and then kick them hard and repeatedly in the bollocks.

They need humiliating on every level for as long as possible.

• Like 3

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

There may be UEFA imposed sanctions but until it is proven these clubs signed up for this Super League, there is no cause for EPL punishment. You cannot prove intent in this I fear.

They literally posted it all over their social media lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

There may be UEFA imposed sanctions but until it is proven these clubs signed up for this Super League, there is no cause for EPL punishment. You cannot prove intent in this I fear.

The fact they've announced the need for lawyers to go over paper work to withdraw suggests they've signed their intent...

23 minutes ago, Steven said:

Hello Bristol City fans, look at your club, now back at ours, now back at your club, now back to ours. Sadly, your club isn't ours, but if it stopped being a little whiny bitch and brought in some dodgy foreign owners it could be like us.

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in the King Power Stadium supporting a club your club could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a transfer request from Nicky Maynard. Look again, Nicky Maynard has now been sold. Anything is possible when your club is as massive as ours.

We're on a horse. 

That's the badger. I knew someone would oblige. But thankyou.

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

The fact they've signalled intentions to leave must mean they've signed up to it.

4 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Massive 48 hour rise in share price at Utd following announcement of joining a lucrative Super League which ultimately never materializes.  Mmmm, I smell a rat and it's not Fernandez

The UTD Fans need to keep up the pressure now to have these owners removed from the Club or forced to sell up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Florentino Perez Reckons the clubs have all signed a legally binding contract last Saturday, so the clubs might not be able to leave the super league if true