Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

Just now, Zear0 said:

Guess with Woodward being an employee it was easy to ditch him (even he was already going...) . Agnelli being the owner of the club isn't going to sack himself for making a pigs ear of this. 

He won’t be able to be on euro club committees or his uefa role ....juve are the size of club that need representation somewhere so he will have to step back from apparent day to day involvement and be replaced by a ‘big hitter’ to try and keep them strategically relevant 

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I get that. But we currently sit 3rd and are in a place to earn it. It's not our fault that other clubs mess their shit up. What are we going to do - refuse to participate? 

We earn the place on merit and forget about all this nonsense, finish in the top 4. the only day being in the top 4 is relevant is after the final whistle is blown on May 23rd.

1 minute ago, Steven said:

Hello Bristol City fans, look at your club, now back at ours, now back at your club, now back to ours. Sadly, your club isn't ours, but if it stopped being a little whiny bitch and brought in some dodgy foreign owners it could be like us.

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in the King Power Stadium supporting a club your club could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a transfer request from Nicky Maynard. Look again, Nicky Maynard has now been sold. Anything is possible when your club is as massive as ours.

We're on a horse. 

Can't remember who originally wrote that but still tickles me after all these years 😆

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steven said:

Hello Bristol City fans, look at your club, now back at ours, now back at your club, now back to ours. Sadly, your club isn't ours, but if it stopped being a little whiny bitch and brought in some dodgy foreign owners it could be like us.

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in the King Power Stadium supporting a club your club could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a transfer request from Nicky Maynard. Look again, Nicky Maynard has now been sold. Anything is possible when your club is as massive as ours.

We're on a horse. 

This was one of the early threads I found on joining this forum, I knew I had come home. lol

Just don't buy that these guys are that stupid not to know that there was a possibility of this scenario.

Its beyond stupid to go to war not knowing the full possibilities of your adversary. I keep on watching this wondering if they're taking notes for the next round of hostilities. I wouldn't be running that victory lap just yet.

And if you're going to hurt them make sure its in the wallet. Hard.

Edited by SO1

31 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Boy they have ****ed up so much, the illusion of the power being theirs now shattered. From now on everyone can just tell them to do one. 

I'm amazed at how quickly these things unravel. You'd think it would be fine tooth combed and on proper foundations but it seems this was built on quicksand.