Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jakemoore

The Super League

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

Boy they have ****ed up so much, the illusion of the power being theirs now shattered. From now on everyone can just tell them to do one. 

Hopefully everyone doesn't cave to their pressure as the teams with all the 'power'

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, FerrisBueller said:

Will be fuming if there’s no sanctions, they NEED to be deducted points, monetary penalties are pointless.

Points deductions this season and next.

Transfer Embargo for atleast 2 years.

• Like 3

I hope that the punishments still follow for these clubs. Not least for those with their owners still present. They can't be seen to be getting away with this. 

A fine is not good enough. 

It has to be a points deduction. It has to be expulsions or suspensions. Has to be hard-hitting more than in just monetary terms. 

Just now, AKCJ said:

Weird position to be in where I want to see them get deducted points but I don't want to profit from it.

Hopefully we can secure proper European football without the help of points deductions.

Shouldn't feel the responsibility for that. If we profit from it because they messed up, that's on them. Not us. We shouldn't have to feel guilty for their wrongdoings. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

Weird position to be in where I want to see them get deducted points but I don't want to profit from it.

Hopefully we can secure proper European football without the help of points deductions.

Understandable but equally we didn’t force them to create an abomination.