Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

People reflect their leaders, football teams their managers. Nobody in our defence takes ownership or responsibility for situations because the manager refuses to take responsibility for anything, it’s just a dribble of excuses and bullshit.

Come the inevitable on Friday, he should be out on his arse. He won’t be but I’ve lost any hope he can sort this out

• Like 2

My main concern with him is his lack of willingness to change things. It’s the same every single game. The same defensive issues which haven’t been addressed, the same subs and very little changes to the starting eleven. It’s genuine insanity at this point.

Just now, Koke said:

People said once we get XYZ players back things will improve. We pretty much got a fully fit squad bar 2 long term injuries, and we are still garbage. 

Fully fit squad (minus Fofana and Justin)? 

Pereira and Tielemans mean nothing? 

Just now, StanSP said:

Who do we get in instead? 

No point sacking him if there's no plan to get someone in. 

Had you ever heard of the Man United bloke? I hadn't. There's always someone, and frankly anyone who has the common sense to address our set piece problem will improve our points haul.

Just now, StanSP said:

Literally any coach that will get rid of zonal marking. Brendan is chasing a journalistic fluff piece by sticking to his principles hoping they’ll come good and he’ll get fawned over.

Its purely ego at this point.

• Like 1

Just now, Nod.E said:

Had you ever heard of the Man United bloke? I hadn't. There's always someone, and frankly anyone who has the common sense to address our set piece problem will improve our points haul.

Yes, I had. 

But for all we know Man Utd were already talking to him about the role? 

Do you think the club are talking to someone about the job? 

It still doesn't answer my question by the way. 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Most managers have a plan B and a plan C.

BR has a plan A he is good for 2 years then is dog shit....

I mean **** me Paul Dickov would get more out of this team then this idiot who blames everyone but his self

Just now, Fox85 said:

Most managers have a plan B and a plan C.

BR has a plan A he is good for 2 years then is dog shit....

I mean **** me Paul Dickov would get more out of this team then this idiot who blames everyone but his self

Thanks but that still doesn't answer my question. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

If we can't find one manager that wants to take charge of an ambitious Premier league club then our problems run much deeper than Rodgers

What matters is that he goes. An interim manager until the end of the season is the difference between finishing ~10th and about 15th at this rate.

Its unacceptable having our best ever squad succumb to the same glaring issues every week. We’re on track to concede 68 goals. Pathetic.

Just now, StanSP said:

Thanks but that still doesn't answer my question. 

Well yes it does.....

Any manager that is currently available even at Paul dickovs standards will get more out of this team.

Or would you like a list?

Just now, foxfanazer said:

You think that's coming from a financial perspective rather than a footballing one?

Probably both. I’d imagine he’s got a lot of credit in the bank after the FA cup win (pardon the pun) so the board will give him til after Christmas to sort it out. There’s also a lack of quality managers on a free so imagine they’ll be looking at it being a £20m+ decision 

• Like 1