Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I don't want to get rid, but he's getting close to the tipping point!  I just don't get how we can have one of the best defenses last year and this year we are so s**t! We can't just put this down to missing Fofana & JJ.

Edited by Le Renard

If we get knocked out on Thursday we should pay what it takes to get rid of him.

We could have had Steve Bruce in charge this season and we’d be playing better than this. We can and will attract a better manager, maybe not one with a better CV but we will find a better fit for the club.

Big rebuild job coming up here - no way Rodgers is the man for it and I suspect he doesn’t fancy it either.

Frustrating today. 

The last ride for me.

I’ve seen enough. 

It’s like the end of the Puel days. No fight, can’t defend, ineffective subs, tactically clueless, picking out of form players.

Utter dog shite. 

• Like 2

Another below par performance with exactly the same, set piece / Defensive issues, for far too many games, nothing will happen, BR will carry on, so I guess we just have too accept it and hope for at least a just above mid table finish, who knows what the answer is.

I dont think BR will be getting many job offers in the future especially the way things are going.

On 29/11/2021 at 11:37, filbertway said:

Huge month for the future of Rodgers coming up.

Last 2 fixtures don't really tell us much, we've beat a League one team and a Championship team at home. The next month will be a proper test of where we're at, not particularly seen a lot to say we'll pick up too many points or beat Napoli.

I do expect us to beat Liverpool in the cup though, as Klopp will play a severely weakened team. 

My predictions for the following month. 10 pts from those 7 league fixtures would be a very decent return, looks like I'm going for 5 though haha.

Southampton (a) - Draw 

Villa (a) - Loss
Napoli (a) - Loss
Newcastle (h) - Win
Spurs (h) - Loss

Everton (a) - Draw

Liverpool (LC) (a) - Win
Man City (h) - Loss
Liverpool (a) - Loss

Wish I'd been this good at predictions when I was a regular gambler lol