Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

He can’t fix our problems. With him, we are weak. We’ve shown that in three seasons. Every time it gets tough, his players buckle. 

This club owes no one anything. Not one player, manager or coach “deserves” any longer then they have early. Just like they owe us nothing. 

For the good of this club, we need to rid this weak, cowardly, not challenging for headers, not coming for crosses mentality. This cleanse comes with the manager. 

BRENDAN OUT. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Who's next he will blame, he's blamed players, previous managers, whose next the owners? Everyone except him!

Sooner or later he will say he hasn’t been given the funds.

Just strange decision after strange decision. At 60 minutes no need to change Daka from playing central and bring Vardy on. We needed to change Lookman, and at HT. The zonal marking thing, he just refuses to give it up!!

Edited by roblcfc84
  • Like 1

As much as I think Br has lost interest and just wants a pay out I also think what the f does kolo Toure do ? I mean there’s no defensive plan or anything .  Problem is how can we get rid of him .  Is he hanging on for Ragniks 6 month spell to finish ? He’s abused what br has been given .  He’s no big dog this is your level br

I am never one to call for a players/managers head on a whim.

In this instance how long has he had to sort out the defensive issues?

And this is not a matter of a delusional fan expecting top 4. I expect us to be top 8. At this rate we will be lucky to finish in the top 14.

There’s not a chance they sack him this soon. Even if we get knocked out of the Europa on Thursday the board will only act when we’re in or around the relegation area and even then it’ll be a costly dismissal. Think we’ll be putting up with this for a while longer yet 

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Not a chance he gets sacked before Thursday. 

No way saying Rodgers is blameless because he's getting things wrong frequently but some of the players are fvcking horrid when it comes to defending. It's shite

Fans probably thought similar at villa under dean smith 

Just now, It'sblueupnorth said:

There’s not a chance they sack him this soon. Even if we get knocked out of the Europa on Thursday the board will only act when we’re in or around the relegation area and even then it’ll be a costly dismissal. Think we’ll be putting up with this for a while longer yet 

You think that's coming from a financial perspective rather than a footballing one?

• Like 1