Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

But I hope he shows who’s in charge & drops Schmeichel. Permanently.

This. He's becoming far too complacent and when we've got an able deputy in Danny Ward, a spell on the sidelines and some real competition can only be good!

Edited by TK95
  • Like 1

I was very much in the Camp of give him time but it's inexcusable that the defence is not getting sorted out. We are easy to play against - win fouls and set pieces and you are guaranteed a goal. Brendan is not sorting it out and for that reason he needs to go for me

2 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

What a load of rubbish gets put on this thread. 

We are lucky to have him.

Yeah really lucky. Same shit every week but lucky to have a bloke who doesn't no what his best side is and has no clue how to sort out our defence. Lucky to have him though. He's a great bloke. 10 million a year as well. What a bargain. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

If we can't find one manager that wants to take charge of an ambitious Premier league club then our problems run much deeper than Rodgers

Its way more than being ambitious. We'd need someone who is able to continue driving us forward.

Just now, Steve Earle said:

No mate he is lucky to have us.

I hope he goes crawling back the Celtic because the SPL is his level.

1 minute ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

There’s not a chance they sack him this soon. Even if we get knocked out of the Europa on Thursday the board will only act when we’re in or around the relegation area and even then it’ll be a costly dismissal. Think we’ll be putting up with this for a while longer yet 

Of course you are right. We just lost a very close match away, .  to a team in form. On here though it has to be somebody's fault . Of course we have defensive problems and it mostly stems from our much vaunted midfield , they are too much of a pushover. Soumaré is not up to it, Hamza can't be trusted and Mendy can't play. This is our problem area and he has to sort it out.

5 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

He’s lucky Youri scored one of the greatest goals in FA cup history & Kasper produced a super human save in that final. 

He’d be long gone by now if it weren’t for that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Fox85 said:

Google it and stop being Lazy !!!

Thanks 

You want me to Google who I think fans want as a manager? I'm asking for fans opinions on who they want? Like, actual people who they think we can get in if Rodgers was sacked. Not rocket science ffs. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Thanks, but that doesn't answer my question. 

There’s loads of managers out there Stan. I could sit here and list a load I’d want but I don’t what our budget is and what style the club wants to go in. This is where I’d expect the club to be prepared. 

This is too poor to ignore. I’ve spent two years ignoring the collapses because he earned the right. Sticking with someone when it’s catastrophic on the assumption we have no back up, is just wrong. 

Alternatively, I can list who I think and we can debate that but let’s not pretend there is no one out there. 

• Like 2

I’m almost disappointed in myself but I’m verging on time for him to go.  This set piece tragedy has gone on too long and we’re failing to beat really average teams.  

Lookman and Thomas are out of their depth I’m afraid.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Yes, I had. 

But for all we know Man Utd were already talking to him about the role? 

Do you think the club are talking to someone about the job? 

It still doesn't answer my question by the way. 

I don't know enough about the world of football management to understand the pool of possible candidates. 

I am sure there will be a football manager available who has the common sense to address our basic issues.

I don't know what his name is, but he exists.

• Like 2

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

There’s loads of managers out there Stan. I could sit here and list a load I’d want but I don’t what our budget is and what style the club wants to go in. This is where I’d expect the club to be prepared. 

This is too poor to ignore. I’ve spent two years ignoring the collapses because he earned the right. Sticking with someone when it’s catastrophic on the assumption we have no back up, is just wrong. 

Alternatively, I can list who I think and we can debate that but let’s not pretend there is no one out there. 

Happy for you to name some from that list! I'm genuinely just curious as to who people think comes in should the club axe Rodgers. 

Happy to debate it, hence the question :)

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

You want me to Google who I think fans want as a manager? I'm asking for fans opinions on who they want? Like, actual people who they think we can get in if Rodgers was sacked. Not rocket science ffs. 

Jesus.....

I bet your a thrill at party's 😏

• Like 1