Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Ghezzal

1 hour ago, murphy said:

How can they plead poverty when they get £20m just for qualifying for The Champions League?

I think he should be touted to Championship clubs for £6m +.  If he doesn't want to play, that's up to him.

and they are getting him at well under his market value based on offers received from Italy and Middle East

1 hour ago, LVocey said:

Easy enough to say they have to pay up if they want him, but they know we want rid, and it's just down to a big game of chicken now.

I think the selling club usually blinks first.

This is true, but there's competition for his signature.

3 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

Brendon made up him mind about him within 20 minutes of playing time. The guy is honestly pants.

Pants in this league anyway, which is obviously what matters to us

If it weren't for the fact that Besiktas are Turkish it may be different, but they need treating with contempt because they will screw you senseless. Pull the deal, drag him back to Leicester with the U23's.

NB: No access to the nice side of the seagrave facilities I.e. pool ect. Give him a Visitors Badge preferably.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, murphy said:

How can they plead poverty when they get £20m just for qualifying for The Champions League?

I think he should be touted to Championship clubs for £6m +.  If he doesn't want to play, that's up to him.

Turkish clubs are a nightmare to deal with, yet teams do business with them as they have positioned themselves as very willing to take out of favour players off teams, it's their entire recruitment model. What other teams pay wages of around £50-60k a week for their best players but refuse to pay transfer fees of more than a few million? We should tell them to chuff up or chuff off.

3 hours ago, Fox85 said:

Honestly if LCFC are not going to bother their arses getting in a RW I'd just keep him for this season.

Honestly he is probably better than Perez 

Be careful what you wish for. If someone said “here is a turd” you wouldn’t say “could you swap this turd for another turd” would you? I hope not anyway.

I’m not looking for an answer either way really

7 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Be careful what you wish for. If someone said “here is a turd” you wouldn’t say “could you swap this turd for another turd” would you? I hope not anyway.

I’m not looking for an answer either way really

No but I would suggest that a tougher turd (Gazzelle)is much better than a sloppy turd ( Perez).

Takes less of a wipe and doesn't hurt me cutting my arse after having to wipe so much.

Edited by Fox85

52 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

No but I would suggest that a tougher turd (Gazzelle)is much better than a sloppy turd ( Perez).

Takes less of a wipe and doesn't hurt me cutting my arse after having to wipe so much.

This is classic FT......... Bring on the Toilet Tissue debate.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Beautiful

1 hour ago, Fox85 said:

It’s a little early in the day for all these scatalogical analogies however well meant lol

• Like 1

Can the Club not slip AFCBell a Tenner and ask him to start a rumor that some Arabic Team have offered 10 Million for Ghezzal ?  That might force Besiktas's purse strings. This is becoming tedious.

5 hours ago, Fox85 said:

Invest in one of those bidet toilet seats it's a life changer.

4 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Can the Club not slip AFCBell a Tenner and ask him to start a rumor that some Arabic Team have offered 10 Million for Ghezzal ?  That might force Besiktas's purse strings. This is becoming tedious.

....I am surprised that you still believe, that any other offers would be seen as a threat to Besiktas getting him!!!

There is only one club Ghezzal is interested in going to, and should we get an offer of £20m from somewhere else, he will still opt to go to Besiktas. This has been cooked up before hand by Ghezzal and Besiktas....they have continued to drive the price down and down, we need to stand fast.

• Like 1