Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton A Match Thread

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

@Sol thewall Bamba wants us to lose so he can feel vindicated about his own thoughts. All he's got really. Sad to see a fan of ours can't get any enjoyment out of us being in 3rd place, 7pts ahead of 5th and being in a cup final. But hey, just my perspective :(

All for likes on the internet! In the match thread! And on a Friday night to boot lol

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

lol

Nowt wrong with managing expectations. You got a few likes on foxestalk.co.uk though!

Is everything okay at home? Do you always live a life of resentment or misery? 

Managing expectations? That doesn't mean you shitting the bed because we haven't gone 10 points clear of 5th. Grow up and enjoy the ride ffs. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Dandy king said:

Maddison play someone in instead of shooting from distance. Under couldn't get away with it and neither should you

I honestly think he's under instructions to do so whenever he gets the chance. 

1 minute ago, DanNDH88 said:

Really worried about Vardy tbh.

One of these days he’s not going to bounce back from a poor run of form. People need to accept that. This might be it, it probably isn’t but it might be.

Just now, Charl91 said:

Ive said this for months now, but I think vardy is pretty much done. As a starter, at least. 

Thing is he's actually had a shit load of chances in his bad run, I was expecting him to lose his pace not his ability to shoot. 

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

All for likes on the internet! And on a Friday night to boot lol

You genuinely seem more obsessed about it than you think I even am. You got problems mate. I can signpost you to some support agencies if you want? 

• Like 1

The ball control today is absolutely appalling. It's only Tielemans who seems properly focused. Vardy has been trash, Maddison super selfish and blunt and Thomas poor on the ball. It's surprising to see us this poor on the ball.

4 minutes ago, Dames said:

Its had its uses but its also contributed to some of our worst performances this season too. 

Even some of the wins haven’t been convincing and it eventually catches up.

Our fit wingers are Albrighton and Under. Ricardo isn't anywhere near full fitness and Perez isn't a winger.