Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton A Match Thread

2 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Fair play to Walker Peters there 

Fair play to Southampton full stop. They’ve worked hard all game and shown some bollux tonight 

• Like 2

Just now, Pliskin said:

You can sugar coat this as much as you want, but it’s been a very poor performance. If you’re fighting for a top four place you out this lot to bed, especially with ten men. 

It has been below standard. I agree. But no need for some of the panic stations earlier. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Vards I hate to say has lost something sign Abraham fro Chelski bring Vards on as impact sub never thought I’d say that but Vards has come of age to slow down a bit !

You having a laugh. Vards has been instrumental to most of the point's we've earned recently. He's been one of our most potent creative forces. 

Iheanacho largely owes his goal scoring form to Vards running. 

4 minutes ago, Manini said:

Vards is the best part of 35 years old. Did people seriously expect him to play forever? Things were going to start going eventually. He’s paid his dues and done us a tremendous service - he’s still sound enough. 

I’m going to be honest and say it’s crossed my mind, with the advances in medical science I see no reason why he can’t be still playing well into his 80’s.