Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton A Match Thread

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

You genuinely seem more obsessed about it than you think I even am. You got problems mate. I can signpost you to some support agencies if you want? 

Give it a rest. You just quoted me three times lol

I'll give you some rep points and we can just move on and hope for a winner eh.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Our fit wingers are Albrighton and Under. Ricardo isn't anywhere near full fitness and Perez isn't a winger. 

And how much more balanced and full of energy does the team look when Albrighton is playing? 

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

Come on lads surely we can Nick it. This will be a major, major blow to not win this....

In the context of the red card, yes. I think we would have taken a draw against Palace in that game's context though, so 4 points is OK.

• Like 1

Vards is the best part of 35 years old. Did people seriously expect him to play forever? Things were going to start going eventually. He’s paid his dues and done us a tremendous service - he’s still sound enough. 

Edited by Manini
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Vards I hate to say has lost something sign Abraham fro Chelski bring Vards on as impact sub never thought I’d say that but Vards has come of age to slow down a bit !

Abraham is absolute garbage. I'd rather shit in my hands and clap than waste money on him

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dames said:

And how much more balanced and full of energy does the team look when Albrighton is playing? 

So you're wanting an unfully fit Ricardo, barely used Under or ineffective Perez on the other wing? Which then stifles Nacho? 

Just now, Pliskin said:

You can sugar coat this as much as you want, but it’s been a very poor performance. If you’re fighting for a top four place you out this lot to bed, especially with ten men. 

cant argue with that analysis

• Like 1