Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2021/22 Thread

5 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

Looks like Sky Sports have a new Big 6

DC049F52-427E-4734-A249-7E5AE9A4AE41.jpeg

😂😂

The only reason I think West Ham are there is because they couldn’t justify putting Spurs in the picture and not them also.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Either Agent talk to up his contract offer, or Villa really are selling Grealish. 

Wouldn't object us matching that, he looks a tidy player. 

Think he’s looked very good when I’ve seen him. However, at that age you get away with being energetic, tidy etc whether he’ll post the sort of numbers needed to be successful at that level will be interesting to see.

Edited by OhYesNdidi
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Either Agent talk to up his contract offer, or Villa really are selling Grealish. 

Looks very good. He'll be worth more than that soon.

29 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I'm surprised he'd go there and it work out given his connection with Liverpool and the things he previously said about Everton.

Really? It’s all about the ££££ for Rafa. Couldn’t wait to **** off to China. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I'm surprised he'd go there and it work out given his connection with Liverpool and the things he previously said about Everton.

For once Liverpool and Everton fans will be united in disgust at the idea of his appointment. 

37 minutes ago, SAFC1 said:

Really? It’s all about the ££££ for Rafa. Couldn’t wait to **** off to China. 

Yeah he's obviously still got big connections with Liverpool, and the love there is mutual.

5 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Villa don't seem that clever at transfers imo. No assurance he'd want to go there and also silly money. They got a load of credit last year but their scouting is basic.

• Like 1